It’s Friday, friends! And you know what that means…time to c-e-l-e-b-r-a-t-e. We made it through another week and the weekend is officially upon us. You doin’ anything fun?
I’m flying out to Denver, Colorado for a little weekend getaway with Fritz, and I’m counting down the hours til takeoff. Sidenote: I’m so happy to be with someone who loves traveling as much as I do. And who appreciates my level of crazy for flying out west on a whim for two days (seriously, who does that?). It’s what makes life more fun, you know?
Also, I’d just like to point out that I literally crammed all of my clothes for the weekend into a tiny backpack. This is a huge accomplishment for me considering I’m the girl who always likes to be prepared (a.k.a. have her entire closet with her at all times). Planning ahead is important, and choosing a color scheme for clothes so you can mix and match is the key to packing success. I think I feel another packing post coming on…
Because I have travel on the brain, it only makes sense to include some links related to just that. And you know I can’t forget about food. Hope you enjoy:
Things I Read and Loved
- I don’t know what it is, but I have this weird fascination with packing guides. (Glitter Guide)
- Baked french fries with curried ketchup? Say no more. (Naturally Ella)
- I love my coffee and I love my milkshakes. Put the two together and I really don’t think it gets any better. (Paper & Stitch)
- This genius method will completely change the way you think about packing. (a pair and a spare)
Things I Liked That My Wallet Didn’t
- The dress that costs almost as much as my rent. But, it’s so pretty…
- I never met a black ankle boot I didn’t like.
- If I had a million dollars, I’d buy this dress.
What were some of your favorite links this week? Share in the comments! And as always, thank you for reading along. Hope you have a fab weekend.